A few months ago I joined in for the 20 Books for Christmas reading challenge hosted by Tea and Cake for the Soul. The goal was to list 10, 15, or 20 books and read them. Did I complete the challenge???
Here are the books including reviews written from my original list:
1. Christmas with a Cowboy – Review
2. The Christmas Tree Keeper – Review
3. Christmas in Winter Hill – Review
4. 25 Days ‘Til Christmas – Review
5. A Treasury of Christmas Miracles- Review
6. A Wedding in December – Review
7. The Illustrated History of the Snowman – Review
8. The Journey of Joseph Winter – Review
9. Letters from Father Christmas –
10. Let it Snow by CJ Carmichael – reread
11. Spirit of the Season by Fern Michaels –
I ended up reading all the books above EXCEPT for Let it Snow, which was a reread.
I pledged for ten books and did read those ten, but haven’t reviewed two of them (Letters from Father Christmas and Spirit of the Season. Christmas with a Cowboy was an extra possibility (#11) that I ended up reading first. It didn’t take long to venture off my list and read some other Christmas books, which wasn’t planned. I also had some giveaways to squeeze in. The extra books since starting the challenge October 22nd are as follows:
The number of books read (and reviewed) from Oct. 22nd through December 31st is roughly 21, plus 13 that I haven’t reviewed for a grand total of 34.
So, did I complete the challenge? I think so…and it was so much fun. I truly enjoyed seeing all the Christmas books and other books that people were reading. There are many I have to add to the list for next year!
Here are the other bloggers who participated below:
I’d like to thank Jo for creating and hosting the #20booksforChristmas challenge.
Thanks for checking out my 20BooksforChristmas challenge final update! Happy New Year, everyone.